Monday, August 18, 2008

Beijing...

Hey everyone.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been glued to the Olympic coverage. So much to talk about, it's muscle girls all over the place! Where to start?

Weightlifting...
First of even the 48kg (105 pounders) are strong as ox's! Chen Xiexia from China who weighed just under 105 pounds pressed over 250pounds over her head, insane! Infact China had many powerful lifters. Some them have a lot of muscle!


Yanqing Chen 58kg (127pounds) of muscle!


Lei Cao, weighed 165lbs and lifted almost 350 pounds! She is a beast unfortunately couldn't find a better picture. She has some wide shoulders on her!

Is it me or is there something about Asian female muscle? I remember when I was in highschool I saw a flex magazone with a photo spread of Leilani Dalumpines looking big and buff in the offseason, and was absolutley in love!
Here she is if you're not familiar with her.


Maybe it's the perception that they are suppose to be small and delicate, let me know what you guys think.

And here are some more asian muscle girls!


3 comments:

Erin Ellen said...

Very cool finding this blog! I originally found you on youtube. I'll be very interested to follow along in your blog.

Anonymous said...

Here is a picture of Leilani

Anonymous said...

http://www.frsa.com/pixfemuscle/leilani1.jpg