Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Girl makes skinny guy look weak..Ripped abs and two kids!

Hey all,

So today my and my 'little' 19year old training partner, 'Nikki' (actually her birthday was a few weeks ago so she's no longer a teenager.)

Anyways, we were doing squats today but as we headed to the one and only squat rack in the gym some other guy was using it, so we worked in with him.

He was pretty scrony, his squats weren't all that deep. So i knew Nikki was going to make him look bad!

He started with 95lbs for 6 or so reps doing back squats. I did my set, then Nikki then jumped in and did 6 front squats (which if you're familiar with are much harder than back squats!) She started with 85lbs ass to the floor! after she racked the weight she said "that was easy."

He then went up to 115lbs and continues with the sloppy form. Nikki did the same weight but once again did them with the bar across the front and went much much lower.

I think him seeing that he decided to add a little more weight. But in doing so his depth was even less. Nikki would have gone up to i think but her legs were still sore from her last leg day. It would have been fun had she done more then him!
----
Also i wanted to show you a picture of a girl i train who's had two kids they are 8 and 10.

Next time a female says she can't get back into shape because of kids...show her this picture!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

she looks wholesome. lol.

Anonymous said...

im sorry if you think thats a good look, then youre wrong. thats the most disgusting thing ever. And seriously, any man who has had the same amount of experience and training in the weightroom as a woman would own her. This was just an unfair matchup between a bodybuilder and a novice

Anonymous said...

I'd think that's sexy as hell. I'd love to coat those sexy abs with my man juice......then lick her clean !!!

Anonymous said...

i'm a 62 year old bisexual male and I cross dress and live mostly as a woman but looking at these very strong females is more facts of gender roles being overturned as the girls become stronger while we males are more weaker. my wife keeps telling me this and I have to agree .
jack.h.1300@mail.com