Saturday, April 5, 2008

One that got away...

Hey all, so today at the gym I saw a girl with a really nice build, solid arms, nicely rounded shoulders and a thick looking back, couldn’t tell what the legs were like since she had pants on.

The last time I saw her was about a month ago. I didn’t have a chance to talk to her because, one I was personal training a client. And two, I’m actually quite shy!

My mindset is always to be patient. Some times it pays off and other times, not so much.

So anyways, today I was watching her work out, out of the corner of my eye and trying to figure out how I’d strike up a conversation. Well just as I was running out of time she happened to walk by me by the fountain.

And so I asked her if she competes, “no.”

Do you play any sports? “No.”

Did you play any sports? “No. I just really like lifting, I’m not that strong. I’m just lean and look strong.” At which point I laughed.

Then I replied with something witty (at least I hope I did!) And we went out separate ways.

And now that I’m sitting here writing this, I realize I didn’t get her name! Stupid!

Well at least I’ve broken the ice, so next time I can go right up to her.

After I get her name I’ll work on becoming her trainer or at least seeing if she’ll let me write programs for her. That way I can get more ‘hands on’ with her…haha.

I wish I could print off the picture I have of her in my mind, she was a cutie!

1 comment:

Fernando Carmona said...

the patient hunter gets the prey... be patient buddy :)