Thursday, April 3, 2008

Let the fun begin!

Hey everybody,

As most of you guys know my name is Paul. And I’m a huge fan of muscle girls. (And if you’re reading this I assume you are as well!)

Ever since I was a young boy I’ve been fascinated with them. Physically I just think they’re the hottest looking females on the planet. And psychologically they go against what society says a lady should look like, which I think makes me even more attracted to them. And of course just imagine the power!

Me being a personal trainer and strength coach, I’m in a unique situation in that I have opportunities to get up close and personal to these ladies.

I was talking with an acquaintance and he told about some lady he had met who was as he said a ‘beast’ he wasn’t a muscle girl fan so he didn’t realize how interested I was in his little story. Also these females seem to be so rare. For the above reasons I decided to start this blog so that I can share my experiences with all of you.

So sit back and enjoy the ride. I’ll try and recall all past encounters and all the day-to-day encounters.

Later this week I’ll let you know which THREE female bodybuilders I saw New Years Eve at the club I was at! And my 19year old work out partner, who in her first year of training is adding muscle and strength like I’ve never seen before!

If you have some stories yourself i'd love to hear them.

Here’s a clip of a girl whos supplement store I visit on a regular basis. She looks great!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great IDEA, great blog, all about the muscular girls that WE LOVE!!!, one of my favorites all-time is TINA LOCKWOOD !!!!, I met her when she was barely 19 yo., any more fans of Tina ?????.......signed (FAN # 2)

Fernando Carmona said...

Congrats Paul, thanks for this blog :)