Sunday, April 13, 2008

NYE 2008

Hey all,

So as I said I'd let you know which female bodybuilders i saw on New Years Eve.

Well the club was Circa, the biggest club i've ever been to.
In line at coach check i see this girl with tats every where it's none other than Melody Spetko!

Two things about Melody that changed when i saw her in person. First off I was never into all the tatoos, didn't think it looked very good, but Upon seeing them live...HOT!

Secondly I didn't think she was all that big, but again seeing her in person...holy sh*t! she's a tank! Her shoulders were twice as wide as mine. And front to back her thickness was unreal!

I don't know if it was the alcohol i had or just feeling ballsy but i went straight up to her and said 'hi' not sure what else i said but i think she was flattered she asked my name.

A few days later I emailed her asking if she had remembered me, she said our encounter was one of the last things she remembered that night! I was feeling pretty high on myself after reading that!

Later in the evening i found out who she was hanging out with. Kim Birtch and RhondaLee Quaresma.

Kim not only has an amzing body but she has the most beautiful eyes! She was also looking huge!

(not sure who the skinny girl is but man she's lucky!)




1 comment:

Fernando Carmona said...

man, when i see those pics, i can only wonder how fortunate you are :)


Keep the stuff rolling

- Admirer from mexico -